Fw: A Bit of a favor]

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 10:19 PM
Subject: [Fwd: A Bit of a favor]

  Robbie,

We don't have a member on the IOW, but I have other reports af a DeLorean down there.

Your best bet if you want to see one..is this comming weekend at the NEC in Birmingham..there will be four there on our stand (DeLorean Owners Club UK)  .at the massive classic car show.

We have cars in the Southampton/ Hampshire Area.......come on boys.( Tony, Danniel, Mathew).can you help Robbie out?

Robbie....Email me your pohone number and I will try and put people in touch with you.

Chris P  Hon Sec.    chrisparnham@xxxx

VampiresStars@xxxx wrote:

Hey,

my name is robbie gasior,and i live on the isle of wight, im a 16 year old student and i have fallen in love with the delorean scince aged 10 or so, bit sad realy, but i love them all the same, thing is, i havent realy got any good pics of me with a delorean, i havent even been in one, you dont know how lucky you are! anyway what im getting at, is if you know anyone one this ise of wight, (because i have seen one here a while back) or near or around southamton i woud be so hournerdto be lead around or sit in it, well i dont know if you can help, but i dont realy know who to asky,

best wishes

Robbie Gasior