Phase 2 engine upgrade & Daily driver

Hi all,

I am thinking about chucking in my company car and getting anouther D
to use as a daily driver. I am also strongly considering having the
engine upgrade for the daily driver.

Can this be done at wingray auto's in liverpool and how much is it to
have it done on the existing engine?. I have heard of a phase 3
upgrade comming next but does anyone know when the phase 3 upgrade
will be availible?

I am a salesman and cover approx 8000miles per year for business and
so is a well serviced D going to be up to the job. I love driving
mine so much that I can 't think of anything better than having one
as a daily driver.

Regards

James RG
Colchester