Re: [doc] Top Gear and Knebworth Show

Knebworth is my plan for me and #2001 first show... just need my
alternator and water pump gasket sorthing , then its off for a tune
up over West Yorkshire way and im off!

Question: Who is going and on what day ......dont wanna be the only
d there :)

Uploaded some pics into #2001 folder if anyone wants to see the
fruits of my work :)....along with some smart 3d 'raised' lettering
number plates  my local plate shop did me for nothing   ( well ok a
couple of pics for his web site :)

Mike

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "claire_usher71"
<claire_usher71@xxxx> wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> It was a good day out, if a knackering one, and yes, I suppose it
was
> one of those 'you had to be there' days.  The tv prog didnt do the
day
> we had justice and Clarkson and co's numerous cock ups ending in
> several re-takes were funny.  Clarkson is also really chatty with
the
> audience and regularly talked to people while they were running VT
> like the new Volvo and the X3.
>
> I've uploaded some pics from Top Gear and Harpenden on to the
photos
> bit of the group, hope you all like them - ps - spot the "Person
who
> didnt take his DeLorean to Top Gear" (Nick Tomlinson, you know who
you
> are!!) in the Top Gear group piccy.
>
> Oh and just to let you know, August Bank Holiday (Sunday and
Monday)
> is the HUGE annual car show at Knebworth House, literally just at
the
> top of the slip road of Junction 7 of the A1(M). Entrance is
normally
> about 7 squids per day but you may well be able to book in advance
and
> save a couple of bob.  For anyone wanting to do both days but
needing
> accomodation, dont stay at the Novotel as you drive into Knebworth
> Park as that is ridiculously expensive.  I'd recommend the Travel
Inn

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk