Re: [doc] Harpenden - Big Thanks!!

Hey boys and girls

Just got back in from a great day out, most enjoyable.

massive thanks to claire for organising it and to phill wright for
putting on a great show in terms of cookers, hotdogs, burger buns,
onions, tea, coffee, absolutely top man.

Cheers to Dan for supplying the flumps and giving quite a few cars a
new coat of mud! :)

And last but by no means least, a big thanks to stu and maddie for
letting me be their copilot for the day, it was awesome.

oh and well done rob for avoiding that pile up!

I trust there will be some pics/videos/suitable writeup on the
website/in the magazine/on a toilet wall somewhere in the near future!

See you all soon!

Mike

Mike Green
Software architect