Re: [doc] Harpenden - Big Thanks!!

Just got back to Kent after getting lost (again) coming ot of Harpenden.
Great fun was had on the motorway between Rob Williams, Dan Shane and
me, three abreast at one point!

And the "clean pair of shorts" award goes to Rob who spectacularly
avoided a pile up at 90mph as some complete idiot changed lanes without
looking. Completely the other guys fault and Verity and I watched in awe
as Rob caught a sideways slide and pulled it back into line. Well done
Rob! (aren't you glad we did those trailing arm bolts <grin>)

The show might have been wet, but thanks to the foreward planning of
Phil Wright and others, it was a great meet. And thanks to Dave and
Steve in the Alpine GTA V6 Turbo (Not A610 - shame on you claire, you
should know the difference :-), and I hope everyone has their Donington
forms Steve was dishing out!

Martin