Re: [doc] Peugeot or Renault or Volvo?

Cool Stuff Martin!

I have a few manuals on the A610 GTA LeMans,  A310 & Renault 30  TS/TX
specifically for the R30 automatic specs.

Mike

In a message dated 08/24/2005 11:54:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Packodenton@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi  Martin,
>
> Thank you for the clarifications on the details of the  PRV engine...It's
> always great to learn something new everyday from  an expert.
>
> Thanks again,
> Mike Pack
> Wash  DC

I've had to re-work a couple of D engines after having a Volvo  or
Renault person set loose on them :-) They;re not massively different  but
if you try to work on a D whilst following a Renault 30 manual, for
example, you'll get things wrong. There's a wonderful Renault K-Jet
manual which covers our system and a whole lot more variations. The 066
CPR is what makes the F series engine so unique.

Off the top of my  head, here're a few prv'd cars: By no means
exhaustive, and I don't know  much about the Pug usage.

2664cc, 88mm pistons 73mm  stroke

Renault 30 odd-fire
Renault 25 V6 Injection  odd-fire

2458cc 91mm pistons, 63mm stroke, Turbo (shortened stroke,  fatter
pistons, even fire. Same block as DeLorean)

Renault 25  Turbo
Alpine GTA V6 Turbo

2849cc 91mm pistons 73mm  stroke

Alpine GTA (non-turbo, carb) odd-fire
DeLorean odd  fire
Volvo 26x 76x V6 odd and even fire on late 760's
Renault Espace  even-fire

2975cc 93mm pistons, 73mm stroke All even-fire

Renault  Laguna
Renault Safrane (including bi-turbo in Frnace)
Alpine A610  turbo
Citroen XM 12 and 24v versions (the daddy!)
Peugeot 605 12 and 24v  versions

Martin

NOTE:   THIS DOCUMENT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND NONPUBLIC INFORMATION.  IT
IS  INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL(S) OR ENTITY(IES) NAMED
ABOVE, AND  OTHERS SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE IT.  If you are not the
intended  recipient of this document, you are notified that any review,
dissemination,  distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by return
email, delete the electronic message and destroy any printed copies.  Thank
you for your cooperation.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk