[doc] Re: FW: Hiring a Delorean for Friday 19th August

[doc] Re: FW: Hiring a Delorean for Friday 19th August

Tho he probably won't admit it, Alistair Vanstone was in constant
contact with Busted before they broke up.

A couple of the Busted lads were dead keen on DeLoreans and Alistair
managed to wangle free concert tickets and back stage passes to
numerous shows.

of course he claims the tickets were for his kids

just a bit of pointless info

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham1@xxxx>
wrote:
> Anyone interested?  I cant do it.