From: Porter, Natasha [mailto:Natasha.Porter@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 August 2005 14:01
To: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
mike.bosworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mcstockerg@xxxxxxx; lawther@xxxxxxxxxxxx;
stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: philpeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
mcauleydmc@xxxxxxxxxxx; felousa@xxxxxxxxxxx; dickyh11@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hiring a Delorean for Friday 19th August

Hi there

Hope you are well. We have just recently signed James Bourne from Busted
in a new venture with a brand new band - called Son of Dork.

We have a photoshoot coming up for this band and we would love to
feature a Delorean and wondered whether or not you might be interested
in allowing us to hire your Delorean for this purpose. We would ideally
need this in the Brick Lane area (London) from around 10am to 1pm on
Friday 19th August.

Would love to know your thoughts and if you have any questions don't
hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

David

Creative Manager
MERCURY RECORDS
364-366 Kensington High Street
London
W14 8NS

Tel - 0207 471 5283
mobile - 07917 266 148
Fax - 0207 471 5310

* Mercury Records. 364-366 Kensington High Street. London. W14 8NS
* 020 7471 5310
*  <mailto:snatasha.porter@xxxxxxxxxx> natasha.porter@xxxxxxxxxx
*  <********************************> www.mercuryrecords.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk