[doc] Smokey on SGR FM radio today and damper oil leak

[doc] Smokey on SGR FM radio today and damper oil leak

Hi all,

Smokey went for a drive in Ipswich today, got a good rain test too (no leaks at all thank god!). about 3.30pm SGR-FM radio played Power of Love and said that it was devoted to the De Lorean driver seen in Ipswich. they did ask if I could stop by the studio sometime..... sounds good!.

got the car back in the garage and took the wheels off (to wash and polish) and noticed a large amout of oil on the floor at the front (not good I thought!) turned out to be the suspension damper on the O/S had dumped all of its oil.

Does anyone know what they come off or are they DMC only.

so at the moment Smokey is grounded but being on the radio made up for it today..

All the best

Alan and Smokey (nearly 100 miles added on the clock now!)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk