[doc] Joel and Bishops Stortford show

Joel.

There will be several DeLoreans attending the Bishops Stortford show
including mine.
There is a wealth of helpful positive information to be had thru the
Doc-UK Yahoo group. And most of the members are really great people,
who will bend over backwards to help you.
If you wish you are welcome to visit me and view my car (I am on the
Essex/Cambs border) you are welcome, however there are a few cars
over in Essex and Delorean Motors UK in Southend/Stevenage.

Chris
vin#4584

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham1@xxxx>

<http://www.deloreans.co.uk/>
> Pay the £30 to include the last 4 back issues.

>  By the time you have read that little lot, monitored our
newsgroup for
> a few weeks, met some of our very friendly and helpful ( young)
members,
> you will be in a position to buy one.   Cars come up for sale all
the
> time. My 3rd top tip would be to spend a bit more and buy a good
one
> that is fully sorted out.

> ***** Perhaps a local member could give Joel a ring and inform him
of
> any meeting you may be having "Down South" ******

> Best regards
> Chris Parnham
> DOC 2
> RHD  vin 5638
> BTTF vin 20049

Can you
> tell me if any will be appearing at the Wheel Meet Again Show in
Bishops
> Stortford as this is close to where I live in Chelmsford. Also are
there
> any owners in Essex that I can make contact with?

> I look forward to hearing from you in the future,

> Kindest Regards,

> Joel Alderman
> Field Operations Engineer 3
> Phone : 07782-324503