RE: [doc] Cold Start Switch?

CPR - Control Pressure Regulator
It's basically the K-Jetronic version of an automatic choke.

Find out how long it takes to run smooth at idle - don't rev it, just
leave it to it's own devices (that's assuming it will idle at all).

When you first start the engine from cold, if you rev the engine, does
it sputter or stall? That's a good indication of a CPR fault. There are
some simple tests you can do to check it...

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274

Of