[doc] In search of a few parts!

Hi all!

I thought i would see if anyone has any of the following parts lying
around that they might want to sell to me.  Little things really but
they were not on the car when i got it...can you help?  I can pay
via paypal or Cheque.  Here we go then

1.  Part 101169 The switch that activates the bonnet light...mine
just has an empty hole with wires hanging out...doesnt have to be
pretty...just working!

2.  Parts 106854 and 106856  I need two of each that is the hook and
washer for the cargo net.

3.  Parts 101601 and 101602 these are the lh and rh head lamp
fillers.  It will stop people asking if its 'meant to have all the
screws showing'.

4.  Strap to hold the battery in place...mine disintergrated on
touching it.

5.  A cap for the window switch with the arrows on it...my switch
works fine but is almost blank...the other is brand new and they
look bad together.

6.  An rear window heater switch mine is not original and looks
strange next to the others.

Any help appreciated...i am sure we can agree a price...as i said
they are not on my car at all so anything is better than nothing.

Many Thanks

Craig (DOC 388)
Vin 16723

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk