[doc] Re: Removing front fascia!

....removing the front fascia?..........well thats something we
havent done since ...sunday :)

Took some pics of the process will sort them out into an order and
put some descriptions with them for you. not too bad a job once you
know where all the rusty little screws and bolts are :)

Regards

Mike
403/#2001
VRH 732W

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Thomas Mc Auley <dmc4087@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi guys.
> I will be removing the front fascia tomorrow to repair and repaint
it, or replace it...I have not decided (I replaced the rear fascia
last week and it looks fantastic)

> Any tips on removing it? I know the bonnet has to be taken off to
get at the screws along the top. I heard the headlights dont have to
be removed, but is it easier with them out?

> I have heard that the manual is pretty rubbish when it comes to
this section, so thought I would ask the group instead of going by
the manual.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk