At the end of the day, Mike, we have different views.  I hate BMW's, you
hate French cars.  End of subject.

Claire
Cavalier
Astra
DOC171

Don't worry, I won't be starting off a spate of "these cars are crap"
postings because I also quite like the MG ZT as it has a certain
character about it.

My problem is quite simply with French cars as even someone that's a fan
of them can't deny that they're not particularly well-built, at least
not when compared to the quality of the German competitors.

"Top Gear" regularly joke about French cars falling about after a year
or so and there's good reason for that.

Personally, I've never quite got over the fact that Clio and Laguna
front wings are made of plastic so when you press on it it bents.
Hmmmm, not a sign of solidity.

Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178
1999 BMW E36 Coupe