Re: [doc] Re:Number Plates

Thanks Mark, so my suspicion was currect (gleaned from the Speedtrap
Bible mailing list circa a long time ago) that it is indeed the lesser
of two evils to drive around with a dodgy (ie impossible to discern)
plate, and this can only lead to a fine and no points. Whereas some of
these bloody cameras.....

And I know of two DeLorean owners without front numberplates who've both
been stopped independently of one another, and n'er a word was said
about the lack-of-front-plate. You know who you are...

I drive from deepest kent, to Southend every day. There's a tangible
change in the car population as you get nearer Southend. Boy racers with
baseball caps on and dodgy number plates everywhere.

And FWIW I hope that if anyone sporting one of our plates ever gets
stopped for it asks why. Our plates are technically illegal - the font
is smaller than legally allowed, but common sense shows that it doesn't
fit otherwise! And we're not trying to make them into something they're
not, look pretty etc

Martin