RE: [doc]- ANPR Cameras

Lucky that the HK government is still calling the
'speed cameras' in HK 'speed cameras'... These
annoying things is also known as 'bird cage' (Is it
the same in UK?)

Here's some useless facts to share with you guys! Taxi
Drivers in HK gave anything Police Related special
names so so avoid from troubles when they speak on
their interconnected radios:

Police on motorbikes = White horse prince
Mobile Speed Traps = Ghost
Dummy Cameras = Fake Dog
Parking ticket officers = Coffee boy/ girl (As their
uniform is brown :P)

There are many more funny ones~

Regards,
John Tien
DOC 8
RHD 3046 (Protected by Bel Passport X50)