Re: [doc] Re: Meet-Up Sunday 29 May - UPDATE!!

Re: [doc] Re: Meet-Up Sunday 29 May - UPDATE!!

I have a spare seat if you want a ride.
Send me Phils home address (privately if required) and I will pick you up there.

Mike B and I should be driving there in convoy.

NickT.

Phill Wright <psw@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
No problem Mike!
your welcome to call here first and leave car here if we can get you
a D' ride, my missus is coming with me in my car so I won't have a
space, I don't know if Richard has a passenger or not?

Cheers

Phill W
DOC 233
VIN6772(sorbet)
Avantime(M4TRA)

wrote:
> > **Those travelling north from Derby end will need to take the
FIRST
> > exit A610 towards AMBERGATE**
> >
> > - I think it might be the 2nd exit coming from Derby .. isn't
there
> > one for Kilburn/Denby before the Ripley one?
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Phill W
> > DOC 233
> > VIN 6772(sorbet)
> > Avantime (M4TRA)
> >
> > --- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Richard" wrote:
> > > OK folks here it is
> > >
> > > I've found a place where we can all meet up which will allow us
> > go in
> > > some sort of convoy to the venue.
> > >
> > > You need to get on the A38. Choose whichever method suits you
best
> > (it's
> > > J28 off the M1)
> > >
> > > Come off the A38 at the A610 (Ripley) exit - see map here:
> > > http://tinyurl.com/a2u95 I've aimed the view at the M1 junction
> > make
> > > it easy to locate on your own map - I'm not
being 'locationist' :)

> > > Those travelling from the M1 end will need to take the FORTH
exit
> > A610
> > > towards AMBERGATE
> > >
> > > Those travelling north from Derby end will need to take the
FIRST
> > exit
> > > A610 towards AMBERGATE
> > >
> > > Follow this 60MPH road for about 1/2 MILE. Take the FIRST PROPER
> > EXIT on
> > > your LEFT sign posted LOWER HARTSHAY. It's just after the 40MPH
> > limit.
> > >
> > > If you get to the traffic lights - you've gone too far!
> > >
> > > We'll meet up on this quiet little road, and then drive on
through
> > > Rowsley together. If traffic is good the trip will be about 30
> > Minutes.
> > >
> > > I suggest we meet up at 12:00, again if anybody thinks this is
too
> > > early/late please shout up. Those who are coming along the A6
will
> > > actually drive past the venue to get to the meet up point, you
may
> > want
> > > to meet us directly at the pub instead. The Pub is located
between
> > > Matlock and Bakewell on the A6.
> > >
> > > Both myself and Phill know where the place is, so we shouldn't
have
> > any
> > > problems with others getting lost, I will post more directions
so
> > > everybody will know where we're heading in advance too.
> > >
> > > I'd appreciate it if you are meeting us you try and get there
for
> > 12:00
> > > so we're not hanging about too long. It might be handy if you
let me
> > > know too.
> > >
> > > Any problems/questions/directions/donations please let me
know :)

> > > Rich H
> > > DOC 365 VIN 1274 (in 873223 pieces - together by Sunday? Place
your
> > > bets!)
> >

> > DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> > ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **