Re: [doc] Steering Wheel Puller

After Paul O'Malley had done the work on my car the steering wheel was off centre. It didnt come off without a fight. Took some wd-40 and some of the elbow grease.
Suppose you have to be careful that you dont bend the steering wheel. Luckily we got off with it.

Thomas
Vin 4087

Phil Peters <PhilPeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think our resident DOC version of Q, James RG, 'invented' one of these a few years back...James?