[doc] Re: Steering Wheel Puller

Could you not achieve the same thing by undoing the UJ just the other
side of the bulkhead and sliding the whole column out a bit, turning
it slightly an putting back? Not too difficult to do - I replaced my
lower column bush on my own for the most part - you do need 2 people
when putting it back, one to hold the up as it flops down.

Phill W
DOC 233
VIN 6772(sorbet)
Avantime(M4TRA)