[doc] Steering Wheel Puller

Dear all,

I've just had the tracking sorted on the car, with the result that the
'centre' position on the steering wheel now needs to come round by one of
the fine splines inside,as it's slightly 'left' of centre.  The thing is,
try as I might, I can't manage to pull the wheel off by any of the
traditional methods.  Does anyone have a steering wheel puller for the
Delorean that I could borrow?  I gather from Rich Hutchinson that they work
by engaging in the two threaded holes either side of the centre column, and
pulling against the column's top end.

I should be able to make one, but if anyone had one I could borrow, it seems
a lot of effort to make one just for one application!!!

I've asked the place that did the tracking and they can't get it off
either....

Thanks folks,

Richard Hanlon
393/ 06126