Re: [doc] New gadgets

Oh thats cool John, I totally appreciate the trade off between db
output and a decent quality reception (and distance from device to
aerial/radio).

My Mp3 player in my car has a direct line in that splices between the
antenna and the radio, giving near perfect reception for minimal
output. This was a standard thing with the mp3 player (mstation) but
its not ideal for everybody, for instance my boss who has a new audio,
with a cd player that has no inputs whatsoever, so his archos jukebox
is just useless with it as the fm transmitters we have tried with it
so far give a somewhat dismall result.

I wonder how much you can tweak those little radio devices.. surely
the amps on them can be pushed to output a bit more than "nothing" :)

All the best

Mike