Re: [doc] New gadgets

Mike

As with all the devices, it appears to be a trade off with having a
low enough output that it doesn't effect normal radio but a broad
enough range of frequencies that it functions correctly. The Belkin
will tranmit on a range, choosable (is that even a word?) at 0.1MHz
intervals, with memory options for the 4 you find work best.

The quality on the new Belkin gizmo is very good, better even than on
my all-in-one Corby personal CD-with-builtin-transmitter. I will
bring mine to the meet tomorrow.

John Chapelhow
DOC 19/19a :'Boeing' : #0737

how well are these fairing up? I've tried a few of these mini
transmitter devices and the fm quality is to be honest, a bit shit.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk