Re: [doc] "new" new cars - subject closed?

Re: [doc] "new" new cars - subject closed?

Thanks claire! And thanks to everybody who made suggestions and given
help both on and off list.

Has to be said Claire, I saw a metalic silver/white whatever it was
megane today and it looked NICE!

Cheers everybody!
Mike
DOC427 and soon... ???