Re: [doc] Coil Covers, Washer Bottle Covers, and Rear Screen Finishers

Re: [doc] Coil Covers, Washer Bottle Covers, and Rear Screen Finishers

Hi james,

I understand that the exchange rate is very good for
us, but you have the problem of shipping, importing
and duty to pay on items coming in from the US.

Don't get me wrong, I will be getting a new  Rear
Screen Finisher from you next month along with some
other parts as this item was missing on the car I
bought from you back in the summer of last year, Vin
4754.

Funny though that it is shown on the pictures of the
car before I bought it and on the pictures of my car
still on your website.

Strange, must of gone missing in transport.

Dan

--- James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
The 110227 Reproduction coil covers (with latches and
labels) are
available from all the full-service vendors for about
$110. These are
fiberglass units and are much sturdier than the
originals, and fit just
as well! :-)

The 106087 washer bottle covers are still available as
a NOS part for
less than $70. Supplies are limited, and I expect in
another year or so
we'll be looking at making reproductions of them as
well.

The 105721 Rear Screen Finisher (long black plastic
that above the rear
window that hold the t-panel down at the rear) is
available now as a
fiberglass reproduction piece. They are sturdier than
the originals, and
look and fit beautifully. These are hand made and
supplies are usually
limited, about $150 each.

And with the exchange rate where it is now, it's as if
everything in the
  U.S. is 20% discounted from where it was a year ago!

James Espey
DMC (Texas)
http://www.delorean.com

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the
group are assumed public and may be printed in the
club magazine **

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor  ADVERTISEMENT

Terms of Service.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk