Re: [doc] Coil Cover

Hi Dan,
       That will be great, as they are about $109 US from the States
and it will break again.
We are having a bit of a Carbon fad at work at the moment as we just
got a new oven and want to do some "test bits" if we get the chance.
I will skip the coil cover....
Regards
Nick H

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Daniel Shane <daniel.shane@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Nick
>
> I¹m Looking to make these items in Fibreglass soon, They will be
available
> through DMUK. Carbon fibre is very bad to use near high voltages as
it¹s
> conductive!!!.
>
> I¹ve seen a few Carbon HT covers on Elise's that in the dark glow
as the
> plugs spark.
>
> Dan
>
> On 27/2/05 5:13 pm, "nick12dmc" <Tammyfew@xxxx> wrote:
>

> > Hi All,
> >         Just a quick note that may be useful.
> > I have had a few starting problems with my D' this last week.
> > It has been out in some extreme weather(snow/ice).
> > I have been giving it a good checking over today and found that
> > the lack of a coil cover looks like the most likely cause.
> > (it was damaged when I rebuilt the engine, its very brittle)
> > I have just repaired it this afternoon, and sprayed the area with
> > electrical contact cleaner.
> >  It now starts on the button, the coil looks like its seen better
> > days so I have got a replacement on the way just in case.
> >
> > I have noticed a few of these covers missing or cracked on other
> > cars, maybe it would be worth checking yours is ok.
> > A replacement in carbon fibre would be good.....
> > Best Regards
> > Nick H
> >

> > DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> > ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed
> > public and may be printed in the club magazine **
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1290feg83/M=298184.6018725.7038619.300117
6/D=grou

ps/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1109610819/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://