Re: [doc] Delorean Proto 1

Check out the newsgroups in the US (the Project Vixen one for
example).  The news of this sale is all over them - talk about
excitement - and there are a number of testimonials on those sites
as to the authenticity of the sale.  If this were a hoax, the DOA in
the USA would have alerted Ebay by now, especially as the photos are
taken from their feature.

Colm

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike Green" <mgreen@xxxx> wrote:
> That's good news colm, glad there are some wheels in motion as it
were, although I am still quite skeptical about the sale as there
are no new photos to speak of at this point. I hope this does turn
out ot be the real deal and not some arse in america trying to pull
a fast one.

> Mike

assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **