Re: [doc] Luggage Area Carpet

Hi John,

Hope all is well with young Boeing. As far as I'm aware my car is still all "factory original" in the boot area. On mine if you lift up the bonnet/hood there's the black carpet (presumably the same as yours) which is then backed by a very thin bit of board. It's typical crummy DeLorean quality but it does the job and is strong enough to sit on without sinking into the spare wheel area, as I often sit in the trunk when cleaning it! Of course, the above applies with the spare wheel in place underneath. If it wasn't there the backboard would probably snap as it's really flimsy! Hope this helps. I can run out to the garage and send you a digital picture or two if you want.
All the best,
--
Phil Peters
VIN #4400 LHJ 58W

Reduce your company's IT costs today with Officemaster. Sign up for a free trial!

http://www.officemaster.net