Removing paint spill from the stainless

All.

Question 3 of 3, separate posts so I can keep the answers straight!

A slight accident has caused splatters of paint to spill onto the
front wing of my car. I think my car is unique (certainly from the
ones I have seen) in that it also has black plastic/rubber trim all
round the outer wheel arch.

So far I have tried both diluted and neat white spirit to no effect
either on that trim or the stainless.

What do a try next?

Thanks in advance

John Chapelhow