Re: [doc] brake caliper seals

You can get a kit from the US but it does not include new pistons. Factor in the time it takes to do them, and a nice new refurbished pair becomes a lot more attractive :-) Please get in touch if you're interested. Our calipers have quickly become our best selling item.

http://www.delorean.co.uk/DMUK/newparts1.html#calipers

Best Wishes

Martin
DMUK

iandmcpen wrote:

does anyone know if a repair kit is available for the front calipers
if so what make&part numbers mine are starting to stick on
thanks ian