Re: [doc] De Lorean on ebay

Thomas, I suggest you do some of your own research, contacting the seller for example, before putting it to this list - all we can go on is exactly what you can, which isn't much in this case. I'd want a lot more photos, specifically of the chassis and interior before placing a bid. If the seller won't cooperate, walk away.

Just because it hasn't been started doesn't mean to say it won't with a good service and clean out of the fuel system

Martin

Thomas Mc Auley wrote:

Would this be another barge pole one Chris? Would the fact that it has not been driven in 5 years do anything major?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2443426791&category=31830#ShippingPayment

Thanks