Re: [doc] Re: work experience

Is it just a day?

Not meaning to be negative, but if you're not interested in learning about the car in a business environment, or the auto industry, you'd be better off taking a placement somewhere like my former employer, ALLnet in Reading. www.allnet.co.uk - a network solutions provider, where you can learn some IT skills. I have several contacts there if you're interested

Martin

Thomas Mc Auley wrote:

I dont think I have to get a job in a future career that I'd be considering. I want to be in the I.T. industry, not car mechanics, going to DMUK would be an excuse to see some De Loreans. I think it still counts anyway, and I'd be getting to know the cars and owners even more!

So!, If it wouldnt be any trouble at all guys, would you mind me coming over for a day?