Re: [doc] Re: Wiring Harness

The wiring diagram helps a lot.... A good one is available for download at a small charitable price at www.deloreanparts.com

Richard wrote:

If you can detect *ANY* voltage AT ALL between chassis ground and the
'ground' at the binnacle or any other ground wires for that matter then
you _still_ have a floating ground line (in other words they aren't
connected to ground at all).

Testing continuity on this wire *will not* help since your tester is
just measuring a path to earth through some other device.

As I said before, the only to find out whether the binnacle wire: a)is a
ground wire and b) if it's actually connected, is to trace this wire *by
hand*, continuity testing is not going to help.

It's a pain in the arse, but a lot quicker than poking and prodding ad
infinitum.

Rich H