FW: Interesting item on eBay UK web site item#2419238667: Delorean Manua

FW: Interesting item on eBay UK web site item#2419238667: Delorean Manual Drive Black Seat

Dear list,
I see our French friend has listed his DeLorean on EBay.

Chris Parnham
I saw this item for sale at eBay UK, The World's Online Marketplace TM, and
thought that you might be interested.

Title of item: Delorean Manual Drive Black Seat
Seller: martymcflay
Starts: 12-Jun-03 08:54:35 BST
Ends: 17-Jun-03 08:54:35 BST
Price: Starts at £8,450.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2419238667

Item Description:
Delorean DMC 12 1981, Manual Drive, Black Seats, 25.000 miles
Very nice inox unpainted body, very good indoor, good frame
every original equipement include safety wheel, stikers, carpets...
Fuel system must be check, exhaust was modify because of single turbo
adapted, Doors Lift must be change,
Starter and fuel pump is new.
US Id with french custom declare.
Vin SCEDT26TXBD003866
Location Paris France
more photo www.mesautos.org

Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at
http://www.ebay.co.uk