Black delorean up for grabs on Ebay.

I love black Deloreans, but this is not the best one I've seen, and
those wheels are little naff. Mind you, I wouldn't say no at $8000, I
personally think it is overpriced for a US LHD, even considering the
miles. It looks quite clean though. I'd rather buy a crash damaged US
LHD and do the painting myself. Whole thing gloss black, no matt
bumpers, and black windows all round. Original alloys, but very chrome'y
ones, and huge exhausts, lovely stuff. No more time to waste on this
though, I have to get back to work, but I just thought it would interest
those that like painted Deloreans. I only like them in black, or very
light metallic blue, never seen one of those though. Really if the car
is going to be painted it needs to be done very very well, and with an
expensive modern light metalic paint, like those that Merc or Aston
Martin use. Yummy yummy.

Stephen.

PSO in pieces at present.

P.S. Martin, how are the electrics going, is any of PSOs interior still
inside the car?

Stephen Strelczak

NHS Business Manager

Comtec NHS

Direct 07970008603

Office 01225446122

Fax 01225448360

GCAT supplier for the UK.

HP Procurve Platinum Partner.

HP Business Partner & Fujitsu-Siemens Partner.

_____

See this item
<http://bibo.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=24181267
31&bibo=1> in eBay's new look for this page.

1981 DeLorean : DMC TURBO
TURBO V6 BLACK with CHROME wheels 5spd

Item # 2418126731
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=241812673
1>
Item located in: Passenger Vehicles : DeLorean : All Models
<http://listings.ebaymotors.com/aw/plistings/all/category31830/index.htm
l?from=R11>

Current bid

US $14,850.00 (reserve not yet met)
<http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/help/buy/formats-ov.html#reserve>

The seller lowered the reserve price.Learn More.
<http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/help/buy/lower_price.html>

Buy It Now for US $18,900.00
This option disappears
once the reserve price is met.

Time left

10 hours, 58 mins +

Started

Jun-03-03 18:08:45 PDT

Ends

Jun-13-03 18:08:45 PDT

Seller (rating)

jewell11110
<http://contact.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ShowCoreAskSell
erQuestion&requested=jewell11110&iid=2418126731&frm=284> ( 32
<http://cgi2.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&useri
d=jewell11110>
<http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/help/basics/g-stars.html> )

(View seller's feedback
<http://cgi2.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&useri
d=jewell11110> )
(View seller's other items
<http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid
=jewell11110> )
(Ask seller a question
<http://contact.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ShowCoreAskSell
erQuestion&requested=jewell11110&iid=2418126731&frm=284> )

High bidder

anholt@xxxx
<http://contact.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserEmail
&requested=anholt%40hotmail.com&iid=2418126731&frm=284> ( 1
<http://cgi2.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&useri
d=anholt%40hotmail.com> )

# of bids

11 ( Bid history
<http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=2418
126731> )

Location

Knoxville, TN

Country/Region

United States/Nashville

Payment

PayPal
Visa/MasterCard. American Express. Discover. Money Order/Cashiers
Checks. See item description for payment methods accepted

Shipping

Buyer pays all shipping charges. Will ship to United States only.

Revise item

Lower your price
<http://cgi5.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?UserItemVerification&;
item=2418126731> . Learn More
<http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/help/buy/lower_price.html> . Revise
your item
<http://cgi5.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?UserItemVerification&;
item=2418126731> .

Item Revised Before Starting Bid

To review revisions
<http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/help/sell/edit_listing.html> made to
this item by the seller, click here
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemRevisionDet
ails&item=2418126731> .

<http://cgi3.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ShowEmailAuctionTo
Friend&item=2418126731> (Mail this auction to a friend)
<http://cgi3.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ShowEmailAuctionTo
Friend&item=2418126731> | Watch this item
<http://cgi1.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MakeTrack&item=241
8126731>

*

28801 Miles

*

2 doors

*

Manual Transmission

*

Black Interior

*

6 - Cyl.

*

No Warranty

*

SCEDT26T9BD002028
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewJumpPageForVehicleH
istory&vin=SCEDT26T9BD002028>
Get the Vehicle History Report

*

Clear Title

*

Black Exterior

*

Used

More Detail

Description

DeLorean : DMC TURBO

TURBO V6 BLACK with CHROME wheels 5spd

Miles:

28801

Doors:

2 doors

Transmission:

Manual

Interior:

Black

Engine:

6 - Cyl.

Year:

1981

Warranty:

No

VIN Number:

SCEDT26T9BD002028

Title:

Clear

Exterior:

Black

Condition:

Used

Air Conditioning

Power Locks

Leather Seats

Power Windows

CD Player

Seller jewell11110 assumes full responsibility for the content of this
listing and the item offered.

Vehicle Description

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 Turbo. Custom single Turbo set up on a Black
Painted DeLorean with custom 15/16" chrome wheels and new tires. Great
looking car and is in good condition.

Vehicle Condition

Many Many upgrades and parts replaced over the last few months. New
tires, starter, clutch, door struts, complete tune-up, new rear main
seal, new metal radiator, 150amp alternator, fuel tank sender unit, and
much more. It does need a new battery (will hold charge for a few days),
needs new door handles installed (I have them and will include them) and
a new blower motor ( I believe). I am selling due to the fact I already
have one DeLorean and would really like to have 2 different cars instead
of the same. Would consider trade for a 1996 Impala SS or any other
nice later model muscle car.

Terms of Sale

$1000 deposit due w/in 24 hours and the balance w/in 3 days.
Transportation is up to the buyer.

_____

On Jun-10-03 at 20:09:53 PDT, seller added the following information:

If anyone has any questions about the vehicle my email address is
cadysrme@xxxx . I welcome anyone to come look at the car before the
auction is over. But remeber when the auction is over, the car is yours.
This is a nice DeLorean and the main reason for selling is to lighten my
debtload and I already have another DeLorean in the garage, as a matter
of fact, I have three in the garage now. You may visit www.etdoc.com
<http://www.etdoc.com/> for more picutes and an ad for this car. The
dash problem I mention in the ad has been fixed, it was solved by a new
starter. I am the president of the ETDOC, so I am fairly knowledgible
about the DeLorean Motor Car. As far as trades are concerned I am in
particular interest of a 1996 Impala SS, 1987 Grand National, or 1989
Turbo Trans Am. I have had some interesting emails of different trades
and I apprecaite them and will entertain them, but a Seadoo is not a
muscle car.

_____

<javascript:SendSuperSize()>

Click on a picture to enlarge

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=241812673
1&r=0&t=0&indexURL=0#ebayphotohosting>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=241812673
1&r=0&t=0&indexURL=1#ebayphotohosting>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=241812673
1&r=0&t=0&indexURL=2#ebayphotohosting>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=241812673
1&r=0&t=0&indexURL=3#ebayphotohosting>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=241812673
1&r=0&t=0&indexURL=4#ebayphotohosting>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=241812673
1&r=0&t=0&indexURL=5#ebayphotohosting>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=241812673
1&r=0&t=0&indexURL=6#ebayphotohosting>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=241812673
1&r=0&t=0&indexURL=7#ebayphotohosting>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=241812673
1&r=0&t=0&indexURL=8#ebayphotohosting>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=241812673
1&r=0&t=0&indexURL=9#ebayphotohosting>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=241812673
1&r=0&t=0&indexURL=10#ebayphotohosting>

<http://showcount.honesty.com/cgi-bin/showcounterseBay.cgi?site=0>
Free Counters powered by Andale!

Payment Details

Deposit due at purchase

US $1,000.00

Payment Instructions

Will overnight package upon receipt of payment. Major Credit Cards
accepted or PayPal for deposit.

Bidding

DeLorean : DMC TURBO
Item # 2418126731

Bid

Buy

Current bid:

US $14,850.00

(reserve not yet met)

Bid increment:

US $100.00

Your maximum bid:

(Minimum bid: US $14,950.00)

You will confirm on the next page

eBay will bid on your behalf up to your maximum bid, which is kept
secret from other eBay users. This is called proxy bidding
<http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/help/buy/proxy-bidding.html> .

Buy It Now for US $18,900.00 each

Buy It Now ends this listing. It's only available before bidding starts
on an item. Learn more
<http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/services/buyandsell/buyitnow.html>

Your bid or purchase is a contract - Buy or place a bid only if you're
serious about the item. If you are the winning bidder, you will enter
into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller.
Auction currency is U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise noted. Seller
assumes all responsibility for listing this item. You should contact the
seller to resolve any questions before bidding.

Monthly Payment

Total Price

$

.00

Estimated APR %

%

Number of months

24 36 48 60 72

Down Payment

$

.00

Estimated Monthly Payment

$

Get great rates with our
full service eBay Financing Center
<http://financing-center.ebay.com/welcome.php> .

Helpful services

*

A vehicle inspection gives buyers peace of mind and sellers a
competitive edge. Click here to learn more
<http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/services/inspection/inspection.html>
or schedule now
<http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/services/inspection/inspection.html> .

*

Get a Vehicle History Report
<http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/services/vehicle_history_report.html>
.

*

Safe and affordable vehicle shipping
<http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/jump/ServiceDASshipping.html> from
DAS.

How Bidding Works

1.

<http://cgi4.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?RegisterShow> if
you haven't already.

2.

Read feedback left by others about this seller
<http://cgi2.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&useri
d=jewell11110> .

3.

Read Payment and Shipping terms.

4.

Contact the Seller
<http://contact.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ShowCoreAskSell
erQuestion&requested=jewell11110&iid=2418126731&frm=284> if you have a
question.

5.

Make a Bid.

Need help?

Buyers: Bidding and buying tips
<http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/help/index_popup.html?buy=bidding-ov.h
tml>

Sellers: Manage your listing
<http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/help/index_popup.html?sell=managing_ov
.html>

Home <http://www.ebaymotors.com> Browse
<http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/browse/overview.html> Sell
<http://cgi5.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ListItemForSaleAutos>
Enthusiasts
<http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/browse/enthusiasts/overview.html>
Search <http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/search/items/search.html>
Services <http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/services/overview.html>
Help <http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/help/overview.html>

<http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html>
<http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html>
<http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html> Copyright (c)
1995-2003 eBay Inc. <http://www.ebay.com/> All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User
Agreement <http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html> and
Privacy Policy <http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html>
.