From: kevin_sar [mailto:kevin.milliken@xxxx]
Sent: 27 March 2003 20:26
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Picture in De Torean News (Issue 24)

Hi To All

Just a quick question for you. I was browsing through issue 24 of the
DMC news and I found an excellent pucture of a De Lorean, that had
been done in a cartoonist form. I then thought that iw ould look very
good on a T-Shirt, as it is just the right size.

I was wondering, whether anyone knew of this person, so that I could
ask whether it would be o.k to do so. I noticed that there wasn't a
Copyright logo on the page, but I still thought I should ask. The
artist is Demelza Tindall

What are your opinions? I know there are DMC available, but i thought
this would be an interesting piece to do.

Kevin

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk