Re: [doc] Business Age Magazine article on Chapman & DeLorean

Re: [doc] Business Age Magazine article on Chapman & DeLorean

Kevin,
Thanks for the information on the magazine.
It appears as the receivers are on the way to BusinessAge too?

The BusinessAge (BA) magazine is not available here in the USA. In addition,
I have never heard of the magazine or any of the journalists.

I have never heard of it until the former DMC executive sent me the email,
which I sent to the list.

Mike

In a message dated 03/28/2003 5:12:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,