RE: [doc] Urgent fixes required.....

Additionally Steve, the pic you have seen may have had the original sealed
beam headlights, which are basically giant bulbs. For the UK, we need the
reverse beam pattern and the headlights are of the lens type with an
interchangable bulb. In theory this means crap can get in the lens. I
haven't tried cleaning mine but they're only a year old. I cleaned and
painted the headlight surrounds in the summer too.

If you do want headlights off Dave, can I have your old ones?

Thanks for the invite Steve, I would really like to take you up on it - the
more practice I can get painting these fascias the better. Unfortunately
I'm well and truly booked for the time being. James, Rich and I (and Joe)
are attending the Esat BT young scientist exhibition in Dublin on January
7th where we'll be demonstrating Mantis and Draven. Mantis hasn't been run
since April and as of Sunday, we're halfway through making a fibreglass
body shell for Draven so it can carry Mantis. Give me a shout around the
end of January. Perhaps I should bring Tinny's fascias along and get them
done at the smae time!! Verity was a massive help doing mine BTW. She likes
working on cars!

I also painted the front grille and spoiler with that bumpre paint. It
looks terrific (although now very muddy!)

Martin