From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] DMC for sale by auction - Coys
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 11:36:38 +0100

It has probably got accident damage under the paintwork. I can't see any
other reason for painting a DeLorean silver!!!

Stripping is _relatively_ easy, considering stainless is impervious to
paint stripping chemicals.

This is an interesting car, no doubt. If it's mechanically sound it's
definitely worth the dosh, even with body damage. Don't go too far over
£6k though if you plan on keeping it painted.

Martin

PS If keeping it painted, do it in black please :-))))

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk