Re: [doc] A boxed DeLorean vinned 50,000

Re: [doc] A boxed DeLorean vinned 50,000

Price would be nearer $100k - and have a look at www.projectvixen.com for an idea of the work involved

There are plenty of as-near-to-new-as- makes-no-odds cars out there for a lot less than $50k

And there are some unavailable parts - eg drivers side torsion bar.

Martin