T-Panel

Hi guys,
I've had a glorious day at home with my D today (I supposed to be working!) and have been playing with the T-Panel. I have a couple of questions and some advice to ask.
The problem I'm having is that the driver's side door currently makes contact with the T-panel at the curved part towards the back of the door when I open it. A slight grinding.

My initial deduction after reading some stuff from the DML was that the panel was sitting too low and thus causing the door to scrape mildly against it. "OK, time to replace the foam underneath" I thought. So I took the panel off this afternoon and found that there was a black wedge of foamy stuff towards the FRONT of the panel but nothing towards the BACK, even though there was a mark on the pontoon which suggested that something had been positioned and rested there at some point. I've included a photo so you can get an idea of what I'm on about! I'm convinced that I need to replace some foam somewhere but am not sure what bits are missing! What SHOULD be going on underneath the T-panel? Dan W, can you remember what was under Maddie's panel when you removed them and sent them to Chris Nicholson a while back?

Thanks in advance,

Phil Peters and LHJ 58W

image/pjpeg