Re: [doc] DeLorean.co.uk e-mail

Hi Chris

You can freely use your existing dial-up account, though if it is a local rate dial-up service, you may as well stop paying
your fiver and just use Nextra (my ISP).

Your e-mails would be your own. I would have no access to them.

As far as I can see, you can request as many different addresses as you like: chirsp@ chrisparnham@ arkwright@ .... you just
can't have Webmaster@ or martin@ - I use those (and a few other obscure ones from when I've signed up for stuff on-line)

I'll get the number to you tomorrow

Martin