From: jamesrguk [mailto:James_rg@xxxx]
Sent: 18 July 2002 18:05
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] South coast owners

"............ private job for Dave Rogers. Yours is a very nice RHD
conversion.........."

Just some stuff,

Dave Rodgers works at a boat shop just down the road from me and is a
nice chap often helping me with silly little bits'n'bobs from his
shop for the D.
It was a fair few years ago when I found out from a friend of my
dad's that he had a couple of DeLoreans.

He has told me a fair few interesting stories about those DeLoreans
and how he got hold of them. if anyone would like some more info on
them I am happy to talk to him when he is in the shop.

Whenever I go past in my D he waves and I think he generally regrets
not having one now especially as his wife just brought him a sunstar
model for his birthday.

James

P.S. Going to a car show on Sat/Sun it will the the 4th car show I
have taken my car to this year! it's a hard life being in demand!

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk