From: Allan Bullock [mailto:allan_bullock@xxxx]
Sent: 18 July 2002 18:42
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] Photo's SCS + Video

Hi All

    I have about 7 minutes of video footage that I shot all of Deloreans at Super Car Sunday.  I have compressed it and made it in to a Real Player movie, but it is still about 11 megabytes as if I compress it any more there isn't much point in watching it.  The only problem ifany of you wish to see it is that I cant upload it to any place on the net such as the the yahoo groups site as it only allows about 5 megs.  I could sent it to Martin Gutkowski so it could be put on to then club website

Had a great day there though, finally got to see some Deloreans at last and briefly introduced myself to Chris as he seemed very busy.  I also got a bit sunburnt too, as I was there from 9AM and could hardly hold the steering wheel of my car driving back to Devon as the sun was burning it.

Cheers

Allan Bullock
    Member  243.