RE: [doc] *** Over-heat protector kit components (from UK shops) ***

RE: [doc] *** Over-heat protector kit components (from UK shops) ***

Title: RE: [doc] *** Over-heat protector kit components (from UK shops) ***

Chris,

     I had totally forgotten about your television appearance, until I was in bed this morning, getting some much needed shut-eye, after a heavy night, when I suddenly heard the word "Delorean" from the still-on TV in my lounge. Running to the TV, whomshould I see but your good self, exulting the virtues of owning one of ourfantastic cars. Indeed it was short, but I felt it was very positive aboutthe car, and must have got a few people thinking about owning one. Great stuff Chris, very proud that I am currently at work, on a Saturday, with Lola parked outside in the sunshine, lucky cow. Looking great in her silvery-shininess. I've even been as pathetic as to stick a plaque inside the car, with the specifications and statistics about the car, just incase people areinterested. Must have seen 50 people or so stop to read it since I put it there 40 mins ago. Obviously everyone wants to know about them. Must admit,did up the BHP by 25 or so, just for fun:) Resisted the ruge to stick a price tag on her too, everybit the business man:)

Once again, great TV appearance, see soon,

Stephen.

PSO 69W.
RHD Grey Manual
VIN 6986.