Super Car Week end

Dear boys,

Its still not too late to book up for Super-car Saturday and or Supercar
Sunday.

to recap:-

Sat 13th July assemble around mid day at Millennium point near the centre of
Birmingham. No need to Book in, only cost is about £6 to park up in a
special place in front of the building. Either stay with your car, or visit
the on site museum or Imax cinema, or walk into the city centre.

Sat. PM about 5.00 pm, leave in convoy for a short drive to Hall Green
Greyhound racing centre and Hotel. We book into the hotel (special rate for
DOC members) £38 per double room including breakfast. Tel 0121 7773480. You
will need to book the evening meal via me ASAP at £15 per head, this
includes the evenings racing , seats right by the finishing line in the
grandstand restaurant, glass of wine etc.....a very good evening!

Sunday 14th July. Up about 09.00, full English breakfast, leave in convoy
about 10 am for the 30 min. drive to Gaydon, for our usual Super Car
Sunday. ( tel 01926 641188 ) and book in advance.

If you can only make pert of the event, then fine, however, if you can do
both days then great! Lets try and beat the usual 20 odd DeLorean's this
time!

Try and make it!

Your honourable Secretary

Chris P 01332 23 08 23