Re: [doc] aaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggg work damn you!!

Re: [doc] aaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggg work damn you!!

Tristan, a potentiometer is another word for a variable resistor - the volume on your stereo is a potentiometer

James, did you run that injector cleaner through? Mark's probably bang-on that you have a blocked injector. Maybe the cleaner cleaned further upstream but caused something to collect in an injector.

How does the car behave stone cold - remember I was having power problems, but as long as the cold start injector fired strait after startup, it ran brilliantly.

Martin

Tristan J Carroll wrote:

 This email was delivered to you by The Free Internet.
http://www.thefreeinternet.net

I had the very same problem with my Scimitar. It turned out to be something calledthe Potentiometer.