Re: Battery

I can personally recommend the BOSCH Silver batteries.
They give lots of amps during starting which is very good on the
DeLorean :)

I'll try to find out the name and partnumber - stay tuned!
BTW, its the best battery I've ever had on my DeLorean (or any other
car for that matter)

Oh, you do have the Door Light Battery Saver from DMC Joe don't you?
This little thingy is one of the cheapest, yet wisest investment I've
ever made. Don't worry about your doorswitches after this box is
installed plug and play in your DeLorean.

Another thing: This is compatible with the new on/off switches (100%
look-a-like the dummyswitches on your centre console) which is being
offered from DMC Houston. Now you can turn on/turn off your
doorlights as you please :)

Best wishes from snowy Norway

Stian Birkeland

VIN # 06759

Oh, there's some new polls on the dmcnews group. Go and vote!

--- In doc-uk@xxxx, "Matthew Wennington" <matthew@xxxx> wrote:
> Can anybody recommend a battery for the Delorean. Mine's had it
and it looks like the original owner got to work on it with a stanley
knife to cut bits off it to fit into the battery recess. My friendly
auto-electrician (who wired up my battery cut-off switch - Chris)
recommended a battery of average quality as batteries tend to
deteriorate if they are not used regularly.