From: Stephen Strelczak <STEPHEN.STRELCZAK@xxxx>
To: "'doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [doc] Andy insurance price....
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 09:06:57 -0000

Martin,

just out of interest, what did she quote for under 25 Delorean insurance,
on the premise that the car is garaged? My lowest estimate so far is £1200,
which if it really is the lowest, I'll go for, but it does seem high.
Specially since my father could be insured for £180!! I'll give Andy a call
this afternoon, but it would be good to know if he is any cheaper overal,
before I call. So, how much did he quote for yours when you enquired, I'll
work from there. Luckily I do have a garage you see, and a nice warm one
too:) Look forward to your answer,

Stephen.