[doc] Re: Max Power

What you have to remember that even with all the mods in the world
a Golf is well just a golf.
A lad at work has a mod Rover 200, he has a turbo engine and its
body kit, sound system etc etc
He has done everything inside and out himself. Its a great car but
he has spent thousands on it. For what he has spent he could
have bought a Porsche 928 or a Ferrari Mondial both of these cars
would smoke the Rover and OK when your a young lad you like to pose
but come on if you want to impress  your girlfriend don't go with
a Max Power take the Ferrari. As Nick Cage says in Gone in Sixty
Seconds. You will be a Connoisseur not a flash git. (or somthing like
that):-)
And if you want a Q car somthing thats fast but normal on the outside
get a Lancia Thema 8.32.
Maybe I just don't get it
all the best
Nick H
--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Andy Carvosso" <andy@xxxx> wrote:
> should of popped to my workshop
> have 4 D's in
> and not a chav in sight!
>
> andy DOC440

assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

>     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk