Re: [doc] Side Stripe Pricing

Martin/all those interested...

The texture is not 100% smooth and has a slight sheen to it despite
being MATT, is has a slight nobblyness to it, but not to the same
degree as the interior.
I realise the the original ones where very textured and made from
quite a thick material.

>From a glance I don't think you would notice the difference, they
would probably do 2 sets for £70-£80. You can of course add your own
changes to the original design if you like.

I am quite happy to package and mail them if there is a requirement.

Regards

James RG

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk